WELTPLAST SEWAGEWastewater drainage pipe system
The Weltplast Sewage® wastewater drainage pipe system comes in three production lines:
1. Weltplast.Sewage® Standard-PEHD/Pressurized sewer system
These are single-layer pipes placed in an open trench with a sand bed.
They come in sizes between 16 mm and 630 mm, and are recognizable by their black color with a brown stripe.
2. Weltplast.Sewage® PE100 RC-2S/Pressurized sewer system system for open laying without sand bed
Two-layer pipes with a brown outer and black inner wall placed in an open trench without a sand bed. They also come in sizes between 16 mm and 630 mm.
- high strength and rigidity
- resistance to long-term internal pressure and external loads
- flexibility at low temperatures, during soil movement and resistance to external wear
- low weight and impact resistance
- corrosion resistance
- rust resistance